WebDrive torrent Crack With Serial key Latest Version Download
WebDrive torrent Crack keygen is an easy to use program that facilitates quick access from your computer to a remote drive or a cloud drive. The program allows you to map a drive letter to an FTP, SSL, or WebDAV server, as well as create a shortcut to your cloud account hosted by Google Drive, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
WebDrive torrent Crack activation key allows you to create a direct path from Windows Explorer to the specified server and manage the contents of your folders. File transfer and synchronization is also simplified because you can open and manage files on the server as if they were stored locally. In addition, WebDrive torrent Crack licence key program can automate the connection to servers and activate them when Windows starts.
The instantly familiar WebDrive torrent Crack product key interface lets you work fluently with cloud storage, local files, and files on remote servers through a common access point. Use WebDrive torrent Crack serial key instead of the traditional FTP, WebDAV, or SFTP client to reduce the steps of updating remote content.
Connect to popular cloud storage servers with the convenience of Finder mounted storage and work with files on OneDrive, Box.Net, Google Drive, DropBox, Amazon S3, and more, just like local files on your Mac. It’s like having the cloud on a USB stick
WebDrive Enterprise Features:
- Clear-cut interface and easy connection
You can create a quick path from your local folders to remote storage, an FTP server, or a cloud account. It just maps a drive letter to the specified path and lets you access it from Windows Explorer. On your computer, the drive appears as a network location that you can access like any local folder.
This shortcut makes it easy to switch and synchronize files between local directories and remote locations. As if you are copying files from one neighboring folder to another folder. Likewise, you can open any program or file saved on the server or in a garage, on your computer and use playback devices nearby.
- Multiple server connections
The program allows you to create shortcuts to multiple servers, via secure HTTP, HTTPS or SSL connections. Supported services include WebDAV, FTP, Google Drive, Amazon S3, SFTP, Dropbox, GroupDrive, and FrontPage Server. You can configure the program to start with Windows and enable connection to the specified server while your computer is running and allow you to connect to servers using proxies and prompts you to configure them before starting the link. Additionally, you can clear cache files every time you connect to the server, set a size limit, or enable asynchronous caching mode.
- Download is interrupted by FTP Resume – If connection is lost during file transfer, WebDrive can resume from the point where the connection was lost, instead of restarting from the beginning.
- Safe Passwords – WebDrive uses S / KEY Password Encryption – Use MD4 and MD5 password encryption for supported FTP servers.
- File caching – WebDrive temporarily stores file and directory lists for quick access. You can control how much disk space is used for the cache and choose to cache files, directory lists, or both.
- File security – when used with WebDAV servers. This prevents users from mistakenly overwriting another user’s changes.
- Backup Tool – WebDrive includes a simple backup utility that allows you to easily backup files from your computer to an off-site server.
- Compression for faster transfers – WebDrive supports ZLIB compression for SFTP transfers for faster transfer speeds.
- Pentium® class processor or better.
- 4GB of RAM is required; 8GB of RAM is recommended.
- Minimum 100MB of free disk space for product and cacheing.
- Minimum SVGA (800×600) resolution.
- grammarly premium crack